Counted among Fortune magazine’s list of “America’s Most Admired Companies” for nine consecutive years, Cintas is a unique company whose success is a direct result of our great culture. For more than 75 years, we have built a successful business model and a corporate culture based on a spirit of ethics, trust and cooperation among all of our partners.
Cintas works hard to be a ‘workplace-of-choice’ for thousands of men and women across North America – and increasingly, around the world. In addition to competitive wages and salaries, Cintas employee-partners are made a shareholder after six months by being a part of Cintas’ retirement plan known as the Partners’ Plan. The Partners’ Plan includes a combination of profit sharing, 401(k) matching contributions and an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). Through the Partners’ Plan, our employee-partners have been able to participate in Cintas’ consecutive years of stability and profitable growth.
Many have recognized Cintas’ accomplishments as a great workplace, a great community partner and a great steward of our environment. We are proud of the range of awards and recognitions we receive on behalf of our employee-partners and their accomplishments. For the full list, see visit here.
Corporate and Social Responsibility
- FORTUNE Magazine – “Most Admired Companies,” 9th consecutive year
- South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council’s Trailblazer Award
- Integrity Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics, Better Business Bureau, Evansville, Indiana
- VFW Large Contractor of the Year in Ohio, 2nd consecutive year
- Top 50 Military-Friendly Businesses, G.I. Jobs Magazine
- Among “Canada’s 50 Best Employers” for four consecutive years
- Top Places to Work in Massachusetts, Boston Globe
- Best Places to Work in Oklahoma, OKCBiz Magazine
- Best Places to Work in Maine
- Best Companies to Work For in British Columbia, BC Business
- New Jersey Governor’s Occupational Safety and Health Award, 4th consecutive year
- Workplace Safety Award, Washington Association of Businesses
- Arkansas Five-Year Safety Award, Arkansas Department of Labor
- Environmental Award, Keep Bedford Beautiful for new environmentally friendly detergents, wastewater treatment and recycling programs
- “Blue Thumb Award,” Dallas Water Utilities
- Environmental Excellence Gold Award for 100% compliance, Charlotte